Orientation is compulsory for all international students.
You must arrive in Sydney in time to attend your scheduled orientation; this will be indicated on your Letter of Offer and Acceptance.
During Orientation, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Find your way around campus and locate classrooms, student areas, administration areas relevant to you.
- Organise your administrative details like student ID cards and fees
- Organise parking and other transport options
- Learn about the variety of support services at SGSCC International and how they can help you as an International student settling into Australia
- Discover the social, community and recreational activities on offer
- Meet other new students and key teaching and support services staff for your course