If you have decided what course you would like to study, you can enrol with SGSCC International by following these 8 easy steps:
Step 1 - Review
Review all information Regarding your course, SGSCC International and Condition of enrollment. The below information will assist you in your decision in choosing SGSCC International.
Step 2 - Complete the Enrolment Form
Download and complete the International Enrolment Form
- Fill in all required fields
- Email your documents along with completed and signed enrolment form.
- Depending whether you are in Australia or overseas, you will need to submit the following documents along with your application:
|Applying In Australia:||Applying From Overseas:|
Step 3 - Submit Application
Submit signed application to:
SGSCC International 127 – 129 Sutherland Road
Jannali, NSW 2226, Australia
or Fax: +61 2 9589 0517
or Email: email@example.com
Step 4 – Letter of Offer and Student Agreement
Once we have received your application:
- We will send you an Offer Letter via email. Please note that an Offer Letter does not secure a place in the College, until payment has been processed and CoE issued. Should any information or documents be missing, we will send you a Conditional Offer Letter. A full Offer Letter will be issued when all outstanding information and documents are provided.
- Please read the Letter of Offer and Student Agreement carefully and check that all details are correct. If you are happy with all details, please sign the Letter of Offer and Student Agreement.
- The Written agreement is a legal contract which must be accepted by the student. Students are then aware of our terms and conditions. All Colleges are required by law to keep these agreements on file (National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007 standard 3 and 4).
Step 5 - Payment
Once you have accepted the Offer Letter and Written Agreement please make a payment. The available payment methods can be chosen from the below options:
A. Credit Card: You can pay by Visa or MasterCard at the college reception or complete Credit Card Authorisation Form
B. Telegraphic Transfer:
|Bank Name:||Commonwealth Bank of Australia|
|Bank Address:||185 Forest Road, Hurstville, NSW, 2220, Australia|
|Account No:||1128 3051|
|Account Name:||St George And Sutherland Community College International|
|Address:||PO Box 404, Jannali, NSW, 2226, Australia|
Please add student ID number and Surname as reference
After you have made your payment, please scan and email a receipt of your payment/remittance advice along with a signed copy of the Letter of Offer and Student Agreement to the enrolling officer.
Step 6 - CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Your CoE/s will be issued within the next 24 - 48 hours from receiving your payment confirmation.
- The CoE/s will be sent to you via email.
Step 7 - Apply for Visa
- Apply for Student Visa
Step 8 - Commence Study
- Arrive in Australia and welcome to commence study in SGSCC International