As a leading Community college, SGSCC International offers you a dynamic learning environment with all the study, support and social facilities you need to make the most of your everyday experience.
SGSCC International aims to provide the best quality education to all students and to set them up on the path to success, i.e. a rewarding career and personal achievement. All students on campus will be able to visit their trainers on a regular basis and if necessary, make appointments for additional consultation and assistance.
Having a positive supportive student experience is at the core of everything we do at SGSCC International.
Part of the student experience is our Enrichment Program. The Enrichment program comprises of different experiences throughout the school term. These include
- Guest Speakers
- Welcome to Australia (orientation program)
- Financial Intelligence program with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Speaking with confidence workshops
- Team work and Leadership workshops
These workshops and experiences are designed to equip students in putting their best foot forward
SGSCC International is proud of its friendly and supportive student services team who come together to offer a great service and experience to all students. Our Student Services team is helpful and provides professional suggestions suitable for each student's unique situation.
Need help? Please don't hesitate to contact our student services team who are looking forward to meeting you and assisting you.
Daily Life Support
- Job hunting information
- Review of the resume
- Job interview instruction
- Tax File Number Application
- Bank Account
- Information for leisure time activities and travels
- Information for share house and other accommodations
- Information for mobile phone purchase or rental
24 hour emergency support
- The students will be given an emergency mobile number available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- In case of emergency illness or injury that is considered to be life threatening, SGSCC International staff member will accompany the student to hospital.