If you have decided what course you would like to study, you can enrol with SGSCC International by following these 8 easy steps:
Step 1 - Review
Review all information Regarding your course, SGSCC International and Condition of enrollment. The below information will assist you in your decision in choosing SGSCC International.
Step 2 - Complete the Enrolment Form
Download and complete the International Enrolment Pack
- Fill in all required fields
- Email your documents along with completed and signed enrolment form.
Step 3 - Submit Application
Submit signed International Enrolment Pack and Required Documents to:
SGSCC International 127 – 129 Sutherland Road
Jannali, NSW 2226, Australia
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4 – Overseas Student Letter of Offer and Written Student Agreement
Once we have received your application:
- We will send you an Overseas Student Letter of Offer and Written Student Agreement via email. Please note that an Overseas Student Letter of Offer and Written Student Agreement does not secure a place in the College until payment has been processed and Confirmation Of Enrolment (CoE) issued. Should any information or documents be missing, we will send you a Conditional Overseas Student Letter of Offer and Written Student Agreement. A full Overseas Student Letter of Offer and Written Student Agreement will be issued when all outstanding information and documents are provided.
- Please read the Letter of Offer and Student Agreement carefully and check that all details are correct. If you are happy with all details, please sign the Letter of Offer and Student Agreement.
- The Overseas Student Letter of Offer and Written Student Agreement is a legal contract which must be accepted by the student. Students are then aware of our terms and conditions. All Colleges are required by law to keep these agreements on file (National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 standard 3).
Step 5 - Payment
Once you have accepted the Overseas Student Letter of Offer and Written Student Agreement please make a payment. The available payment methods can be chosen from the below options:
A. Credit Card: You can pay by Visa or MasterCard at the college reception or complete Credit Card Authorisation Form (contact college to obtain this form)
B. Telegraphic Transfer:
|Bank Name:||Commonwealth Bank of Australia|
|Bank Address:||185 Forest Road, Hurstville, NSW, 2220, Australia|
|Account No:||1128 3051|
|Account Name:||St George And Sutherland Community College International|
|Address:||PO Box 404, Jannali, NSW, 2226, Australia|
Please add student ID number and Surname as reference
After you have made your payment, please scan and email a receipt of your payment/remittance advice along with a signed copy of the Letter of Offer and Student Agreement to the enrolling officer.
Step 6 - CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Your CoE/s will be issued within the next 24 - 48 hours from receiving your payment confirmation.
- The CoE/s will be sent to you via email.
Step 7 - Apply for Visa
- Apply for Student Visa
Step 8 - Commence Study
- Arrive in Australia and welcome to commence study in SGSCC International